Colorscience Total Eye Concentrate Kit
Colorescience’s Total Eye® Concentrate Kit is the solution to keep you looking radiant and refreshed. With powerful, clinical ingredients, these products work to immediately minimize the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, while delivering long-term results to restore the eye area.
Colorescience’s Total Eye® Concentrate Kit includes:
Total Eye® Concentrate (0.27 fl. oz.): A potent, concentrated blend of our active ingredients that delivers immediate cooling hydration and long-term results against visible signs of aging in the eye area.
Total Eye® Hydrogel Treatment Masks (12 Pairs): Masks infused with powerful ingredients to provide intense hydration and improve the appearance of eye area concerns.
Features & Benefits
- Total Eye® Concentrate delivers immediate cooling hydration and long-term results against visible signs of aging in the eye area
- Total Eye® Hydrogel Treatment Masks provide intense hydration, improves the appearance of eye area concerns and provides a protective barrier to lock in hydration
- Both products work to immediately minimize the appearance of dark circles puffiness fine lines and wrinkles while delivering lasting results to restore the delicate eye area
Tip: Safe for use around the eye area, safe for contact lens wearers and safe for sensitive eyes
- Aldavine™ 5X: a powerful ingredient comprised of two polysaccharides that maintain the health of capillaries to minimize puffiness around the eyes and reduce pigmentation that causes dark circles
- Phytomoist: containing natural, plant-based hyaluronic acid and betaine, Phytomoist addresses hydration and overall suppleness of the skin and helps maintain water balance over time.
Total Eye® Concentrate: Apply nightly. Remove makeup, cleanse, and dry skin prior to applying Total Eye® Concentrate. Shake lightly before use to activate. Glide the rollerball along the upper and lower eye contours from inner to outer corner. Repeat until the area is well saturated. Use fingertips to gently pat into skin.
Total Eye® Hydrogel Treatment Masks: Use 1-2 times per week. Apply Total Eye® Concentrate onto clean skin, then apply eye masks to undereye, starting from the inner corner and extending to the outer eye area, making sure to leave some space below the lash line. Leave on for at least 10 minutes. Use one to two times per week (and before a special event!).
More questions about Colorescience Total Eye Concentrate Kit? We’ll be happy to help!
Feel free to email us here using our quick contact form to learn more or, during regular office hours, you can call us at 317-848-8101. Either way, one of our licensed medical aestheticians at Turkle & Associates’ on-site skincare facility, Phases Skin Care & Laser Center will give you the help you need!