Alastin SilkSHIELD All-Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 with TriHex Technology®
Size: 1.9 Fl. Oz. 53.8 mL
Features & Benefits
Lightweight, fast-absorbing, broad-spectrum sunscreen that blends in sheer.
Hydrating, non-irritating formula helps to improve and repair the skin’s barrier function.
Provides protection from UVA/UVB, IR rays, pollution, and blue light.
Formulated for use following a cosmetic treatment and generally sensitive skin.
Non-comedogenic, fragrance-free, and oil-free.
Supports the production of new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Zinc Oxide – 19.95%
- TriHex Technology® – Works with the skin to clear out damaged elastin and collagen and support the skin’s natural ability to produce new, healthy elastin and collagen.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Supports the skin’s natural barrier function and repair
- Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone – Highly effective hyaluronic acid booster, antioxidant, and anti-irritant
- Ectoin – Helps provide protection from blue light and can repair existing sun damage within the skin
- Phytoene/Phytofluene – Powerful antioxidants to help further protect the skin
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
More questions about Alastin SilkSHIELD All Mineral Sunscreen? We’ll be happy to help!
Feel free to email us here using our quick contact form to learn more or, during regular office hours, you can call us at 317-848-8101. Either way, one of our licensed medical aestheticians at Turkle & Associates’ on-site skincare facility, Phases Skin Care & Laser Center will give you the help you need!